Vaultive is an extensible platform that will meet the long-term cloud requirements of companies large and small, across all industries. Support for a broad array of applications is under development as more than 40 leading applications have been tested. Vaultive will add support for additional Microsoft cloud-based services, as well as CRM, collaboration, communication, database and file sharing applications, as part of its development roadmap.
However, as is the case with all platforms, we had to start somewhere, and in Vaultive’s case, that somewhere is Exchange.
Today, Vaultive is generally available for Exchange, whether on premise, hosted at several leading hosting companies, or provided by Microsoft Office365.
Vaultive for Exchange is an enterprise-grade, feature rich solution that enables businesses to encrypt data in their Exchange server and still preserve the desired functionality and features of the world’s leading email platform.
At its core, Vaultive operates as a stateless, network-layer gateway that seamlessly parses and encrypts data across a broad range of protocols, including ALL protocols supported by Exchange.
Vaultive delivers the following features:
- Proven, enterprise-grade solution - Vaultive delivers scalability, flexibility and seamless integration into an existing environment, without requiring changes to the application.
- Proxy-based deployment – Vaultive integrates seamlessly into existing environments and supports existing security, directories, single-sign-on and other common IT solutions.
- No client software – There is no client application, agent or plug-in on the endpoint, whether laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Complete transparency – Vaultive provides a seamless user experience with no training required.
- Flexible deployment scenarios – Vaultive can be deployed behind a VPN, in the DMZ, or at a trusted third party.
- Software that can be deployed on VM or dedicated hardware – Vaultive operates as a software stateless proxy that can be delivered as a virtual image or via dedicated hardware.
- Scalable architecture – Vaultive supports high performance across applications and locations. Vaultive scales linearly. As traffic increases, additional Vaultive instances can be deployed.
- High Availability – Vaultive is always deployed in high availability (HA) configurations. Additionally, Vaultive operates in geographically and logically dispersed environments as well as environments running load balancing.
Vaultive also supports Exchange and Office365 functionality, including:
- Data controls - Designed to operate in tandem with standard email security technology such as malware and anti-virus protection provided through Office 365 and Exchange Online.
- Support for access management and federated identity – Complement access management and federated identity functionality supported by Microsoft Active Directory Federation Server (ADFS) as well as the document controls and usage rights protection delivered by Microsoft Information Rights Management (IRM).
- Vanity URL – With Vaultive, businesses can present a vanity URL, such as www.mail.mycompany.com, for employees to access their email accounts.
- Granular Encryption – Encryption can be applied to selected mailboxes and can scale from 1 mailbox up to 100% of the organization. Mailbox, Calendar, Tasks, Personal Archive and Public Folders can all be encrypted.
- Encrypt existing mailboxes – Vaultive can retroactively encrypt (or decrypt) existing mailboxes.